The Trust College Governing Body is a standing committee of 07 (seven) Members, who are proficient, renowned and sincere in their own fields of practice. The Trust College Governing Body with their enlightened minds, focus efficiently on reviewing the major concerns relevant to development and betterment in performance of the Institution, weighing the pros and cons and chiefly making an outlined decision.
The Trust College Governing Body’s spirit of engagement is actually sole in seeking betterment of the Institute. The Governing Members advocate with each others’ decision and draw the necessary conclusion through the skilled process of an:
• Interim Decision Making
• Creating a Committee of Board
The Trust College Governing Body Members have been approved by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka; which is as follows:
• Mr. Khaled Chowdhury, Chairman;
• Mrs. Mahamuda Shirin, Female Guardian Representative;
• Mr. Harun-ur-Rashid Majumder, Guardian Representative;
• Mr. Azharul Islam, Guardian Representative;
• Mr. Md. Kamruzzaman, Teacher Representative (Elected);
• Mrs. Chameli Khatun, Teacher Representative (Elected);
• Mr. Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan, Principal/Member Secretary.