The Trust College Governing Body is a standing committee of 08 (eight) Members, who are proficient, renowned and sincere in their fields of practice. The Trust College Governing Body with their enlightened minds, focus efficiently on reviewing the major concerns relevant to the development and betterment in the performance of the Institution, weighing the pros and cons and chiefly making an outlined decision to shelter Trust College.
The Trust College Governing Body’s spirit of engagement is actually sole in seeking the betterment of the Institute. The Governing Members advocate with each others’ decision and draw the necessary conclusion through the skilled process of an:
• Interim Decision Making
• Creating a Committee of Board
The Trust College Governing Body Members as per the approval of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka is as follows:
• Mr. Khaled Chowdhury, Chairman;
• Mrs. Mahamuda Shirin, Co-opt Member;
• Mr. Moin Uddin Kabir, Guardian Representative;
• Mr. Md. Mohiuddin, Guardian Representative;
• Mrs. Sultana Mehruba, Female Guardian Representative;
• Mr. Sushanta Kumar Dey, Teacher Representative (Elected);
• Ms. Farhana Amin, Female Teacher Representative (Elected);
• Mr. Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan, Principal cum Member Secretary.