Partner(s) in Learning
Our Partner(s) to Learning:
- Extra-curricular activities
- Science Club
- Debating Club
- Language Club
- Student Counseling Club
- Cultural Centre
- Writer’s Club
- Recitation Club
- Music Club
- Art Club
The student life in between school to college is a time of transition. It is an exciting time, but it can also be challenging with the increase in workloads and the social adjustment to being on a larger campus and having multiple teachers through the course of the day. In such, dear students, we encourage you to do the following so you can be successful in your transition and be successful:
- Communicate with others in a respectful and meaningful way.
- Pose questions, examine possibilities, and challenge yourself to find solutions.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness; and
- Contribute to Trust College community in a collaborative respectful manner.
Simultaneously, Parents, please make time to:
- Ask your student(s) specific questions about their time at Trust College.
- Use the Trust College Notice Board, Service Manifesto, Result Book, Academic Calendar tab early and often. These resources will give you relevant information regarding your child’s academic performances, a test or exam as well as participation here at the institute. Your interest and concern in their learning progress will motivate them to do their best.
- Communicate with your child’s Guide-teachers and Staff Members to establish a successful home/institute connection. All of our teachers have their contact information in the Staff(s) tab. Our assignments, and useful resources.
Dear all, we must remain to understand that we shall stay in the righteous path even when no one is watching. Hence, to comply with grant of success, we need to continue as team correcting each other, sharing ideas and explore. With your help, Trust College will continue to be an education community in which every person feels respected, valued, and is encouraged and challenged to achieve at the highest levels.